Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!

We are at the end of a very long day. It started with Michael, Allison & Kaleb arriving at 10:30 a.m. Kaleb immediately zeroed in on his big gift because the bike size gift bag I bought was see thru. Boy was I mad but he sure looks happy. It's a red Harley which HE got before his Daddy did. (family joke)












Then Mona (Kimberly's Mom) arrived and shortly after that Jesse, Kimberly, & Cristian. Then it started to rain. So in the house we went. Let's just say someone was not HAPPY !! Where we ate a HUGE breakfast, cleaned up and then opened presents.

Kaleb helped everyone open their presents plus he opened his. Michael's holding one of my presents which is a HD video recorder that is the size of a digital camera. It's the neatest thing. It records to a SD card. As soon as I figure how to do it I'll post some videos cos after I opened it I stopped taking pictures. I'm hoping Kimberly will be e-mailing pictures shortly.

After cleaning up we relaxed for about 15 minutes then Mom, Chuck, Lynn and my Pippa-tee-Pipe arrived. So once again we opened presents, cleaned up the mess and the kids played with their new toys. Sorry no pictures yet. Also it was still raining so Kaleb & Piper couldn't ride the Harley. Well Piper sort of did in the living room by the tree and everytime that she backed into the trainboard she would laugh her head off. The guys all said that she was a typical Woman Driver which went over REAL WELL with the PRINCESSES (the ladies).

We than cooked dinner, ate and then cleaned up again. Sat around and chatted. Then about 7 p.m. everyone left and Fred & I CLEANED UP for the last time today !!! Why is it you feel like all you do on Christmas is clean up?




1 comment: